Making a difference
DISAIM offers you project management from conception to execution.
- Preliminary and feasibility studies
- Urban planning qualification, specific modification of urban planning regulations or other urban planning procedures.
- Environmental impact studies
- Layouts and process engineering
- Basic and execution projects
- Installation projects, high and medium voltage, photovoltaic, industrial, etc.
- Urban planning projects
DISAIM manages and carries out the construction management, ensuring the highest quality of the project until the final certification.
- Search and comparison of offers
- Planning and cost control
- Project Management
- Control of subcontractors
- Construction management
- Construction control by the owner
- Preparation of “as-built” documentation
- Partial work certifications
- Final certification of works
DISAIM constantly monitors the project procedures before the administration.
- Management of subsidies
- Processing of environmental communication procedures, unified and integrated environmental authorization.
- Processing of building and activity licenses
- Legalization procedures before the General Directorate of Industry.
- Processing of opening licenses before the Competent Bodies.
DISAIM expands its portfolio of services by incorporating the areas of sustainability and R+D+i.
- Reference Emission Inventory
- Assistance in the elaboration of Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Action Plans (SECAP).
- Carbon footprint calculation
- Participation in R+D+i or technology-based projects.
- Energy audits of lighting, thermal processes, etc.
DISAIM Engineering expands its scope of activity incorporating specialized services in R+D+i projects as an associate partner in European LIFE and HORIZON projects, national projects in CDTI lines and innovation or technology-based projects at regional level.
In the field of R+D+i, DISAIM offers the vision of process engineering in strategic decision making, evaluating the environmental cost-efficiency and its impact on the technological process. As detailed engineering, DISAIM provides technical assistance to the implementation of the technological process and to the achievement of environmental permits and authorizations. Finally, it develops Project Management activities, carrying out the technical-administrative follow-up in terms of time, objective and budget, reporting to the rest of the consortium.
Currently, the DISAIM team has participated in the following innovation projects:
- Val0Res Project (CDTI). Integral valorization of waste from the metallurgical industry as fuel and raw material for the cement industry.
- LIFE iCirBus-4Industries – Innovative Circular Bussines on Energy, Water, Fertilizer and Construction Materials industries related to the use of biomass fly ash in the removal of heavy metals in wastewater treatment and their subsequent reuse as construction material and fertilizer respectively.
- EFLUENT EX Project – Investigation about the use in Extremadura of biowastes, renewable sources of energy, mobility and bioproducts.
The Covenant of Mayors initiative established a new frame of reference for European environmental policies, with the aim of giving municipalities a leading role in the global strategy to combat climate change.
By setting a global target of a 20% reduction in CO2 emissions through a reduction in energy consumption, the Covenant of Mayors aims to mobilize both public institutions and citizens to move towards a low-carbon economy.
This challenge is taken up by the municipalities of Badajoz and Mérida, leading the initiative of the Covenant of Mayors in Extremadura and making a firm commitment to sustainability.
DISAIM incorporated in 2014 to its portfolio the area of sustainability and environment, offering services to both companies and public institutions in terms of calculating the carbon footprint of products, services and organizations, conducting Base Emission Inventories (BEI) and technical assistance in the development of Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAP) within the framework of the Covenant of Mayors.
DISAIM thus becomes the first company in Extremadura to offer these services and participate in the drafting of the SEAPs of Badajoz and Merida.